Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Friday, March 9, 2007

Good News, Bad News, and a donation

The good news is that I am definitely getting faster in my aerobic zones!! The bad news is that I am unusually sore from it, and approaching a shin splint situation. I think everything will be okay, and our recent heat wave (sorry for those of you still freezing, but it's 80+) should slow me down a little. Today was/is my day off, and I am thankful for it. This weekend includes a 3hour ride + 30 minute run brick tomorrow, then 2500m swimming. Sunday greets me with a 1:50 run. Then - on to week 6!

As for the donation. The easiest way to describe what's going on is to read K's blog. If you have any interest in donating money in T's name, just let me know through comments or email and I will be glad to help you do that. I will let you know the final total raised by the end of the month. I think I like the numbers I think we're going to hit! And, no matter what, every bit helps. I think the coolest thing is that the race director donated T's entry fee to the cause. Way to go, Dan!

No comments: