Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Big Thanks

I just wanted to give a big "Thank you" to everyone who has tried to make this recovery go a little better. Especially Tri-dog mom, for not kicking me out of the house yet. Sara for all her help, Momo & Ric for their encouragement, and Matt for calling to check on me a couple times. And a really big thanks to those of you out there that I haven't even met in person, yet you took the time to reach out and encourage me. Thank you. I'm getting better, and can almost walk around now. A few more days and I'll be ready to run again! Okay, not quite, but I'm getting there. :) Spending all this time on the couch/in bed has definitely got me longing for some of those absurdly long workouts again...

2 comments:

aztriathlonguy said...

Glad your recovery is going well. And I am very glad I am not doing CdA next year with you next year. You are going to kick major butt when you are healthy!

momo said...

ric doesn't want you to get to buy the snow cones. he's competitive that way you know.

hope your nether regions are feeling much better!!