Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Getting Better

Okay, I'm really starting to get restless. Healing from surgery is going well, I see (feel actually) big improvements day to day, and I have an appointment with the Dr. on Monday. I fully expect him to release me to do whatever. He's really cool and only has one rule. If it hurts, you can't do it - other than that you're free to do what you want.

I overdid it a little bit at the office yesterday. We're going to be moving our office later this year, and we took the opportunity to go trough some of the "stuff" in our office. To the tune of throwing out 2 1/2 Large trashcans worth (the 40 gallon kind). All the picking up, looking through, and tossing or filing items kind-of roughed me up. Once you start feeling better, it's hard to keep from doing things. I was good, though, and stopped once it started to hurt a little bit.

The biggest challenge of going back to work last week? Pants. I can't wear them!! :) I've had to wear shorts and t-shirts all week. Damn. hee hee hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).