Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Friday, June 15, 2007

IMCDA Goal#2

IMCDA Goal#2: 11:59:59 or less.

This is my primary goal for the race. It is a little over an hour faster than IM WI, so it's a challenge and a reach, but achievable. I like to have a primary goal that I know in my heart is completely possible, yet challenging enough that I'm going to have to earn it. I've done the math on each leg, and I really think I can do this.

The excitement is really starting to build! We shipped off our bikes today (man, that's hard to do) and IronMan is consuming my thoughts. This is going to be fantastic! Plus, it's like 108 degrees today, seriously, and in the 70's in CDA. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Papa Tweet said...

Hey, I've tried to write you but your account keeps getting denied. Write me and I'll reply to the message at ironmanbenny@yahoo.com