Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Thursday, June 14, 2007

IMCDA Goal #3

IMCDA Goal #3: PR, 13:05:11 or less (my picture says 13:05:11, but my official time was 13:05:12)

Goal #3 is to beat my previous IronMan time at IM WI last September. Though I was able to train more regularly for WI, I believe that I am actually in better shape now. I have the experience from last time, combined with the cuumulative effects of both trainings. This is a goal I can achieve. Like I've said before - it's IronMan, and anything can happen, and just being able to finish, at any time, is an honor. However, I'm confident that my IronMan day in CDA on June 24 will include a PR of 13:05:11 or less...

1 comment:

Papa Tweet said...

Reading your posts gets me more and more excited for the race. I've had a hard time feeling excited for the race, what with all the stress and such. But you are right, we should enjoy the day. I in particular need to enjoy the race, as it will be my last IM for quite a while. So, thanks for the wisdom, it couldn't have come at a better time. Also, we need to hook up for a swim or something in CDA. I'd love to meet the AZ group. Let me know your thoughts. Later
Benny