Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Sunday, June 17, 2007

IM CDA Swim Goals

Here are my 5 IM CDA Swim goals, in increasing order of difficulty:

#5: Finish
#4: Stay Aerobic
#3: 1:15:00 (primary target)
#2: 1:10:00
#1: Don't get kicked in the head

Well, I'm pretty sure I have a better chance at obtaining my overall #1 goal than my #1 swim goal. :) You just have to accept that you're going to get kicked in the head, and try to minimize the damage. I got knocked right in the right eye goggle so hard in WI that I literally rolled on my back and checked to see if my goggle was filling with blood! It wasn't, so I swerved away from all the people around the general area. I didn't want to meet "super-kicker" again. A 1:10:00 is also pretty agressive, but you never know.

Tomorrow: Bike goals

No comments: