Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Not Much To Say

I've realized that when I'm not training, I don't have nearly as many things to say on this blog! Fortunately, especially for tri-dogmom, I am feeling a lot better. I had hoped to go for a run/walk this morning (1 or 2 whole miles!), but I'm not quite up to it. I would rather hang out a couple more days until I don't feel any restriction or pain before starting to go again. I'm really struggling without working out, but I know it's best in the long run. 2 days of nothing now will save 3 weeks of lingering pain/slowness later. ugh.

We've been working hard behind the scenes on the allthingstriathlon website. Why is it that it's so hard and so time consuming to get this stuff completed? My web programmers are great, it just seems like everything is 95% done. A.D.D. much? :) At least I understand them. We should have lots of changes, improvements, and additions to content very soon. I'd give you a date, but it's totally out of my control. I'm ready, just waiting. Which, right now, is exactly what I don't want to do any more of...

1 comment:

Spokane Al said...

Glad to hear that things are progressing nicely after your surgery.