Please Visit My New Triathlon Website

Ironshane

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Getting My Mojo Back

It's been awhile since I've posted, but things are getting much better. I'm getting my mojo back, baby! Just working too much and it's getting in the way of training. I've been working out 3-4 days per week, mostly running, so I'm starting to feel like myself again. Time to start ramping up for base training for IM CDA in June. Can't wait!!



I will try to be better about updating more often. Now that I can run/swim/bike again, I'll have a lot more to say!! One thing for sure, I absolutely love my tri bike. Not so sold on my road bike...


Shane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are getting your mojo back! It takes awhile after going through all you did. What is your super secret event? Oh wait, it's a secret, huh?